Mediterranean White Bean Hummus
- One 24-oz can cannelloni beans drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp s.a.l.t. sisters Mediterranean Rub
- 1/2 cup Spanish Hoji Blanca or Sevillano EVOO
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped, optional
Put beans into a food processor. Add the lemon juice, garlic, tahini and Mediterranean Rub. Turn the processor on and slowly pour in the olive oil. Process until smooth and thick. Adjust seasoning by adding more Mediterranean Rub if desired. Put in a serving bowl, stir in green onions (optional).
Serve with pita chips and / or cut vegetables.