Key West Coleslaw
- 1 bag (7ish cups) shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- One 5.75 oz jar Spanish olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1–2 Tbsp s.a.l.t. sisters Key West Seafood Rub
- 3 Tbs 25-Star White Balsamic Vinegar
Coleslaw: Combine cabbage, red onion, olives, cranberries and almonds in a bowl.
Dressing: Whisk dressing ingredients together and stir into cabbage mixture. Cover and refrigerate. The long it sets, the more the flavors will meld. The slaw can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.