- 4 cups diced poached chicken
- stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, finely chopped
- 1/4–1/2 cup reserved vhicken broth
- 2 tsp s.a.l.t. sisters Chimichurri Bread Dip
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp s.a.l.t. sisters Chimichurri Bread Dip
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
Poached Chicken: Place chicken in a stock pot and cover with broth. Add Chimichurrie Bread Dip Seasoning, bring to a boil. Lower the heat to very low and cover. Poach the chicken for 20 min or until firm to the touch. Remove pan from heat, uncover and let the chicken cool enough so you can handle it. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, chop into 1/2” bit size pieces. Reserve broth.
Chicken Salad: In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, onion and olives. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, reserved chicken broth and Chimichurri Bread Dip Seasoning. Add to the chicken and mix gently until combined. Refrigerate up to 1 hour to let flavors combine.
*the amount of chicken broth you use is determined by how thick you want the mayonnaise sauce.